WordPress Toolkit is a feature-rich management interface that allows anyone to install, configure, and manage WordPress websites. WordPress Toolkit Lite is included FREE and WordPress Toolkit Deluxe is a paid upgrade with advanced features and smarter functionality. Availability of these tools may need to be enabled by your hosting provider.
Why WordPress Toolkit is Best:-
Install plugins or themes, even directly from WordPress.org; activate, deactivate, manage, or delete them per website or in bulk across some or all of you sites.
Clone any existing site to a completely safe staging area on it’s own database in order to experiment, then sync back to your live website when you’re ready.
Scan and harden all of your websites against security risks using updates based on recommendations from WordPress community experts.
Automatically test updates for themes, plugins, languages, and WordPress itself in a completely safe environment at no risk to your live website.
Now Install WordPress Toolkit lite:-
- When you upgrade a server with WordPress Manager to cPanel & WHM version 92, it will automatically install WordPress Toolkit.
- WordPress Toolkit is compatible with the following operating systems and cPanel & WHM versions:
- Operating Systems: CentOS 7, CentOS 8, CloudLinux™ 6, CloudLinux 7, CloudLinux 8.
- cPanel & WHM versions: 86 Long Term Support (LTS), 90 and newer.
- WordPress Toolkit requires that you set a PHP Memory limit of 128MB or higher. You can set this limit in WHM’s MultiPHP INI Editor interface (WHM >> Home >> Software >> MultiPHP INI Editor).
Login Your Server / WHM Then Open a Terminal Type This Command
To install WordPress Toolkit manually from the command line, run the following command as the
sh <(curl https://wp-toolkit.plesk.com/cPanel/installer.sh || wget -O - https://wp-toolkit.plesk.com/cPanel/installer.sh)